We're passionate about helping you achieve financial peace of mind whatever your situation. This could include a range of financial plans including mortgages, savings & investments, health insurance & protection, pensions & retirement planning, wills, tax & inheritance planning.
To find out if you could benefit from your own personal financial adviser then ask yourself these 10 simple questions.
10 simple questions that could offer financial peace of mind for you and your family...
1. Are you moving house and need a mortgage? If not, are you unsure if your existing mortgage plans match your current needs?
2. Are you unsure if you have the necessary insurance and protection plans in place to pay off the mortgage or cover bills, debts and living costs in the event of your premature death?
3. If you are currently employed, would you like to protect yourself against the event of losing your job so you can still cover basic bills, debts and living costs?
4. Would you like the peace of mind to know that you can pay off your mortgage or cover bills, debts and living costs for your family in the event of you getting a serious illness?
5. Do you have a future event such as school/university fees, wedding costs, dream holiday, new car, house improvements etc that you would like to save for in a structured, tax and cost effective way that can provide a level of certainty?
6. Are you unsure how much money you'll need when you stop working or if your current pension, savings and retirement plans are enough?
7. Do you have existing pensions, investments or insurance/protection plans that haven't been reviewed in 12 months or has there been a recent change in circumstances such as inheritance that has or could affect your finances?
8. Do you have any excess income that you'd like to make the most of by saving/investing in a tax efficient manner with ways to minimise risk and maximise growth potential?
9. Would you like to put a plan in place to ensure your assets are left to your loved ones in a tax efficient way?
10. Do you like the idea of having your own personal financial adviser on hand that knows your situation and can offer independent advice as and when you need it for financial peace of mind?
If you answered "YES" to one or more of the above questions then contact us to arrange a free, friendly and no obligation chat with one of our advisers.
From there we can both decide if it's worth an initial meeting to get to know you better and put some recommendations together for your needs.
01622 370688 / 01892 710668 5 Liberty Square, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4AU firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashmax Associates is a trading name of Ashmax Limited which is an appointed representative of LJ Financial Planning Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.